Babbdistlyta Admin replied

292 weeks ago

The Silent Enemy Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In the Mediterranean in 1941 the Italians start using underwater chariots to mine the undersides of allied ships. Explosives expert Lionel Crabbe arrives in Gibraltar to organise defenses, but finds only two British divers available to help him. Even more worrying, it seems likely that the Italians are secretly using neutral Spain across the bay as their key base.
In the Mediterranean in 1941 the Italians start using underwater chariots to mine the undersides of allied ships. Explosives expert Lionel Crabbe arrives in Gibraltar to organize defenses, but finds only two British divers available to help him. Even more worrying, it seems likely that the Italians are secretly using neutral Spain across the bay as their key base.
Laurence Harvey in, I think his best role, playing Lionel Kenneth &quot;Buster&quot; Crabb OBE GM. I love this film, based on a true story and a real life hero. Crabb was awarded the George Medal for his work in Gibraltar to disarm mines from British warships based there.<br/><br/>There is a great mix of fact and some humour thrown in with the appearance of Sid James as a Chief Petty Officer charged with getting the new frogmen fit for the long and dangerous work they had to undertake. A classic British Black and white war film in every sense.<br/><br/>Its also a film close to my heart as my late father actually dived with Lt Cdr. Crabb on HMS Reclaim just before he went missing undertaking secret dives underneath the soviet cruiser Ordzhonikidze in Portsmouth Harbour.<br/><br/>Overall a great must watch film for B&amp;W war film fans.
I beg to disagree with those who see this movie as a great historical testament. It is a good war movie but it shows how in the Fifties, Brtain had still to come to terms with Italians outsmarting the Royal Navy. In the movie Crabb blows up the Olterra, the merchant ship secretly transformed by the cunning Italian frogman into a base for their submarines. I suppose to great amusement of the British audience. Reality is quite different. In fact, the &quot;olterra&quot; was never discovered by the British and actually, the very night in which Italy announced the armistice with the Allies, the 8th of September 1943, the frogmen were planning an attack. Only after the armistice, the trick was made known to the Royal Navy. Nothing was discovered, nothing was blown up except the British ships.<br/><br/>Good war novel, poor historical testimony. Must have been a role model for the Americans who, according to Hollywood, discovered enigma on a U-boot!

The Drive movie download in hdthe Episode 1.99 hindi dubbed free downloadI\u0027m Goanna Do the Rascal on You full movie in hindi 720p downloadGuardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series 720p moviesR.e.b.e.l. tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Episode 6.15Download The Watcher in the Woods full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Episode 1.9 movie free download hdSuper Detention in hindi downloadSumo Roll full movie hd 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.